SAS Allotment Cargo
For recurrent and predictable traffic, at a fixed rate for a pre-defined period of time.
Allotments are offered based on:
- Weight and volume
- Pre-defined period of time
- Origin and destination
- Flights and weekdays assortment
- Special contents, if applicable
Most product features and limitations are similar to those for SAS General Cargo, however exceptions may apply.
There are two options for SAS Allotment Cargo, depending on you needs:
Soft Block space agreement
- Weight Charges, Fuel & Security, where applicable, and other miscellaneous charges will be invoiced for the tendered shipment
- SAS Cargo reserves the right to amend the allotment size depending on actual utilization
- Weight Charges will be invoiced for the entire allotment, irrespective of degree of utilization
- The difference between the full allotment and the tendered shipment will be invoiced separately outside CASS
Subject to availability, SAS Allotment Cargo is offered on all SAS flights and trucks.
SAS Allotment Cargo is offered for all contents acceptable for air transportation under the IATA DGR and LAR rules.
When booking your shipment on SAS Cargo’s Booking Portal or via the 24/7 Customer Support Center, the maximum dimensions and weights will be checked. See Aircraft and ULD specifications.
Fast and efficient handling times
Handling times are fast and efficient but also allow for special handling depending on contents.
Typically, handling times are 180 min for short and medium haul flights, and 300 min for long haul flights.
The actual LAT and TOA will appear when booking your specific shipment online. For specific information regarding handling agents, please go to Station and Contact Information.
Access to capacity
On the respective allotments, SAS Cargo plans capacities in accordance with the allotment agreement. Allotments are automatically released in accordance with the deadlines mutually agreed.
If exceeding the weight or volume limits of the allotment, the agent must request this through the SAS Cargo Customer Support Center.
Fewest possible limitations apply to SAS Alltoment Cargo to ensure a flexible service.
Dangerous goods-CAO (cargo aircraft only) and BIG shipments are not accepted.
More product features
Read more about the allotment features by click the links on the right hand site.
Using the new SAS Cargo Booking Portal, you can request, book against, and Manage your Allotment Agreements. Click here for Allotment Request.